Want to play with our demos? Please do:
Here’s what they do:
- Launchers: Various ways to launch vizzes. Pretty straight forward.
- Refreshers: Two mechanisms to automatically refresh vizzes – using a simple timer against a single viz, or multiple timers against multiple (duplicate) vizzes that refresh in a cadence and flip back and forth to create a more seamless transition (no spinners, no grey glass during refresh)
- Story Telling: Clippy! Clippy-as-avatar and guide. Make sure to click on a city OTHER than Adventure games to see him correct you.
- Responsive Tableau Vizzes: (Great on an iPad). Change the size of your browser and watch how a single viz refactors itself based on how much real estate is available
- Tables in the East: The Tableau Game: Mario-like console game where you try and make “Tables” a profitable category while driving behavior in a Tableau viz
- TabChat: You’ll need two for this collaboration demo. Get a buddy to login with you and start selecting marks, changing filters, etc. Choose which changes your friend made to apply to “your” viz
And where is the source code? It’s here:
https://github.com/Kovner/TITETG // Tableau Game
https://github.com/Kovner/tabChat //Tableau Chat
https://github.com/russch/YouDidWhat2014 // Russell’s 6 examples